Oodles of pics!!
Now that I actually have one minute to do a post, I wanted to catch you all up on lots of pictures (I realized we haven't posted pictures since the Christmas ones!). Enjoy!
This actually was not staged.
Nor was this.
A playful moment.
Sonja, her thumb, and her blankie.
Helping me make smoothies, my current favorite thing to make.
Who needs icicle lights when you've got the real thing??
This about sums up how Brad and I have felt about this winter.
Don't the shadows look cool on her face?
Peyton in his glory, helping daddy use his tools (Peyton's absolute obsession currently) to fix the front windows (which are now stark white, instead of wood. Sad, but necessary in order to hide all the abuse from the dogs)
No matter how old they get, boxes will always be fun for them!
These next 5 pictures were a series of silly pictures I took while they were totally hyper and jumping off Peyton's race car bed. I think the pictures definitely capture their spaziness that day!
A cute candid shot of my guys.
And last but not least...
The most recent shot of Baby #3. Official due date = August 24th! BUT, I just got a call today from the surgical coordinator at my doctor's office and Brad and I got to pick our official date of the C-section...August 19th! (In case, you were wondering why we chose the 19th, it was purely for logistical reasons...we figured if Sonja's is the 16th in '06, this one would be the 19th in '09. Easy to remember!! Plus, we wanted it at least a few days away from Sonja's b-day.)
Next post? The gender of the baby!! We find out in 2 weeks!
--C.


4 Comments:
Excellent pics! And we think August 19 is an excellent date, as well--it is the anniversary of our first date (in 1986--yikes!)
Can't wait to hear if we're having a niece or a nephew! Not that it matters in the slightest, it's just exciting! :)
Lots of love,
Dee, Greg and the girls
All the pics were great to see, but sorry about the 0 temp reading. I love the California flag hanging in the bedroom. We just bought Claira's school a new California flag (the old one looked like it went through a war) and we weren't even mentioned in the school newsletter. Oh well, the school looks much better. Next flag I buy will go above my bed (if Denise lets me!) Riiiight.
Based on my very close, scientific examination of the ultrasound, I have arrived at the conclusion that the new baby is a GIRL! :-)
Sorry to hear about the 0 temp reading but I guess it comes with the territory!
The pictures are so cute and I love the California flag in the bedroom. Denise won't let me hang one over our bed, so I had to donate it to Claira's school. Oh well at least it looks better than the tattered one that was hanging in front of the school. Stay warm and keep repeating "Spring is coming, Spring is coming."
Love us.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home