Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween pics (finally!)

OK, OK, so it's been a while since I posted. I decided it was time to post some Halloween pics before Ash killed me...

Getting an early start trick-or-treating at the kids' favorite neighbor's house: Mrs "B"



Event #1: Annual MOMS Club Halloween Party (which Peyton could not attend because he was at school having his own Halloween party!) Notice 2 things: 1) the kid sitting next to Sonja wearing the exact same costume as Peyton and who looks a lot like Peyton, but is not actually Peyton. 2) Sonja, in the last picture, with her good friend Michael, who, we like to joke with his parents, will be our son-in-law one day)





Event #2: Peyton's preschool party (no pictures because it was held during their class, and Sonja and I were at the MOMS Club party)

Event #3: Peyton's evening preschool party--open to all students (and their families) who attend Great Beginnings. I had to work, so I couldn't go, but it was good for Brad because he finally got to meet Peyton's teachers and see his classroom!





Event #4: The grand finale: trick-or-treating at the Lindsay house.







Up next: Santa (already??!!)

--C.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home