Saturday, November 22, 2008

Know Your Place


So, I was having lunch with Peyton today and he decided to clear up any confusion that there might have been on a very important matter:

P: "Daddy?"
B: "Yeh?"
P: "I like Mommy better."
B: "(laughing) OK. Thanks for telling me, Dude. You like Mommy better, even though I took you out for doughnuts?"
Then a few moments passed before he clarified his intent and responded to my query.
P: "I still love you, Daddy, but I like Mommy better."
B: "That's OK. I like Mommy better than me too... Eat your damn lunch."

-B

3 Comments:

At 10:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interpretation--Mom's a pushover!
That is hysterical. We still love you Brad!

 
At 10:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I am also the less-preferred parent (interpretation--NOT the pushover). MAYBE they'll thank us someday!! ;)

 
At 11:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I run a tight ship and not a pushover, but I'm also delusional.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home