Monday, January 26, 2009

Finally!

Sorry about the wait on the photos, folks. Here we go with some more Christmas fun.



John gets his soxy on with Wii golf.



Aw!



Who's a dork?



This is better.



I'll take the one on the left.

-Brad

Happy Birthday Karen!

4 Comments:

At 9:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! The one on the right ain't too shabby, you know!

 
At 12:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone looks great and looks like they had a great time! Wish we were there. Love the Brown4

 
At 1:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was feelin' no Payne .......

 
At 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope this note finds you routing for your favorite bird!

Hi, this is Sheila, of Bill and Sheila in California. I am Denise’s best friend. While sitting over a warm cup of coffee that I walk to the corner to get at 7am in 65 degree weather, I began thinking “How many birds are there in the 12 days of Christmas song if sung in the entirety?” Low and behold, we find you too are curious. I got out my graph paper and began to serenade my friends and family with the holiday classic.

There are no guarantees that we got all the number and objects correct, but in our version there are:

7 swans sung 6 times =42
6 geese sung 7 times =42
4 calling sung 9 times =36
3 hens sung 10 times =30
2 doves sung 11 times =22
1 partridge 12 times = 12

Total =184

Love your class room page. Denise says “Thanks for ruining my Sunday morning”.

Be Well
Sheila, in California
PS Carley is radiant!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home