Monday, March 30, 2009

Gallery I (an artist on the rise)


Bonjour. I am PEY. The world is my muse and the digital elph is my canvas. Bare witness to my first gallery showing. A series of still lifes entitled STILLNESS. It is best viewed with good white grape juice. Welch's makes white that is quite palatable. Wheels On The Bus suits the mood well also. Behold...

"STILLNESS"






3 Comments:

At 3:37 PM , Blogger Denise R. Brown said...

I just had to explain why I was laughing so loud to my co-workers. My explanation, though done with quite a nice fake french accent, did nothing to impart the humor. Thank you for enlightening us, Pey. I grovel at the steps of the temple of your genius...

 
At 5:32 PM , Anonymous Grandpa John said...

Pey, did you really take those inspiring photos? Wow!

I particularly sense the rich irony in the next-to-last subject -- the door ajar despite the locking doorknob and the realtor's lock box. It tells me that you simply can't be contained.

 
At 6:53 PM , Anonymous Grandma R. said...

Very Good, Mr.PEY! I particularly like "The Locked Door" which gives just a hint of what lurks behind.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home