Sunday, January 13, 2008

A new blog

We have added a new blog to our account. From now on, my music postings will be found on the Rutneski- Ear Candy blog (The link to the page is at the top of our link list). Rutneskiland will continue to focus on family updates. My intent for Ear Candy is to keep an on going music journal of sorts. Hopefully this will improve the blogging experience for both those of you who are interested in my music ramblings and those of you who are not interested in my music ramblings. Check it out.

-Brad

7 Comments:

At 11:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent! Here's a musical quiz for the Rutledge sisters (prompted by hearing a certain song yesterday for the first time in maybe 25 years .....)

Linda Rohnstad's "Love is a Rose" -- what was the revised title per the Ruts, and what was the second line?

Winner gets my cassette collection, shipped C.O.D.

 
At 5:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm too young for this quiz, because I just looked up that song, and I don't believe I've EVER heard it before. The excessive fiddle/squeaky violin playing isn't ringing any bells.

I'll just take the zero, Prof Rutledge.

 
At 2:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember. If no one else does, I'll share...but I don't want your cassette collection! We're working on getting rid of our CD collection (thanks to iTunes)!

 
At 3:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love is a nose...but you better not pick it!!!

Am I right? Am I right?

--Car

 
At 4:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes indeedy! I knew the Blue Couch Booger Gang would get it! All together now .......

Of course, now I can't get it out of my head.

 
At 6:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha! I don't remember that little diddy AT ALL. But that might also explain all the boogers...

 
At 11:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The third line was:

"Only grows if it's full of snot..."

Eeeewwwwww!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home