The end of an era
OK, not really. It's more like a brief hiatus...
All of our Parks and Rec programs ended this week. :( No more gymnastics or swimming for the kids (I completely forgot about the last session of both--oops!) But even more sad, no more volleyball for me. What the heck am I going to do with myself Monday nights now? I look forward to it all week and now I have to wait until February when it starts up again. Argh! I definitely went out with a bang, though--I SUCKED this week! I couldn't hit or set the ball to save my life and I think I missed every serve I attempted. Nice. That's ok--I drowned my sorrows afterward in a Sam Adams with a few of the other players at my favorite tavern in town. :)
--C.


1 Comments:
might I suggest monday night football?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home