Weekend pics
I'm quickly realizing that my postings are pretty much going to be limited to weekends only. The weekdays are so hectic and crazy and they all just fly by in a blur. Not only do we not have enough time to post anything, we don't even have time to take pictures anymore! So this weekend, we forced ourselves to just hang out and relax on Saturday--we made absolutely no plans and we stayed in our pajamas until after noon (and took some cute pics). It was wonderful!

Doing some tummy time.

Doing some tummy time with a big, happy smile.

Being silly in the high chair.

Hammin' it up in the high chair.
I almost forgot...we had a milestone this weekend...
Sonja had solid food for the first time! She has been doing this weird thing recently (we call it the Popeye) where she squints one eye, scrunches up her face and opens and shuts her mouth. We couldn't figure out what she was trying to do. And then we decided that maybe she was trying to tell us she was ready for solid food and we weren't smart enough to pick up on it, so she had to resort to making funny eating faces at us. In any case, we finally got the point and tried rice cereal with her this weekend. We figured that she would immediately refuse it, given how difficult she was with the bottle (and given how even Peyton refused rice cereal at first). Boy, were we wrong! She gobbled it down, to the point where I had to hold back giving her too much in fear that I would overdo it the first try. It was great! And it only goes to show that our little sweet Sonja never fails to surprise and amaze us.

"You've been holding out on me all this time??!!"

"I'm supposed to eat the high chair too, right, Mommy?"
--C.


3 Comments:
Oh, so cute. I especially love Sonja's little eyebrows!
A great set of pictures!
Adorable!! Sonja has some amazing big blue peepers!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home