Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Budding Picasso

Here is what Peyton brought home from "school" today--his first piece of artwork.



It's funny how excited and giddy 2 adults can get over a bunch of scribbles on a piece of paper.

Here are a few more pictures to tide you all over until I can actually sit down and write about this past CRAZY week...









--C.

3 Comments:

At 8:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to call that last picture "Potty Training Training"

 
At 9:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you Sonja looks like Brad! Check out the pair of 'I'm hungry' pics! :)

 
At 9:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Squats like his ol' man!! Thanks also Carley for the fantastic card. Gotta love the raw meat! (I sent you guys stuff in the mail on tues. Your card was a keeper. Greg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home