We're home!
YAY! We made it home!
After 14 hours of traveling, we finally made it back last night from California where we had a FABULOUS two-week vacation. We were so happy to see our home and dogs again, that we didn't care if it was 2:30 in the morning. We took about 400 pictures I think (no kidding) in California, so I'm sure I'll be posting lots of them in the near future. But right now we're just trying to sort through about 50 lbs of mail, 50 lbs of laundry, and 50 feet of unmowed front lawn. Add to that a pretty frail Douna that needs lots of care and attention (more about that later) and we are totally exhausted. We need a vacation! :)
--C.


2 Comments:
I miss you guys already!
It was so great to see you guys! Lots of long distance hugs and love to you and Douna (and Hudson)!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home