Friday, December 01, 2006

Back in the groove

Well, we made it back from California safe and sound. I had fun, although Sonja was VERY off and cried, fussed or slept most of the time, which I felt bad (for my family) about. But I'm glad we went. And I am VERY proud of how great she did on the plane. She seems to have settled back into her routine (somewhat) and is back to smiling and being cute again on a regular basis.

And all my pining for Brad and Peyton were worth it just to hear Peyton say "Mommy" all the way home in the car. :)

Here are some pics from the trip...









--C.

2 Comments:

At 8:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing...when you compare the picture of Sonja on the floor and the one of Peyton with Brad where they have similar expressions, they look SO alike. What cuties.

 
At 8:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed holding her, even if she was crying! :)

It was great to see you two, and we look forward to seeing all four of you!

Love,
Dee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home