Expanding vocabulary
Yes, I'm a dork and yes, I do keep a running count of the words Peyton has said. Check it out!
In approximate chronological order...
1. car
2. daddy
3. doggie
4. duckie
5. outside
6. mama
7. apes (for grapes)
8. buppa (for grandpa)
9. apple
10. boppy (for pumpkin)
11. Whoa!
12. baby
13. ball
14. baa (for sheep)
15. cracker
16. star
17. boo (for ghost)
18. chicken
19. moo (for cow)
20. strawberry
21. neigh (for horse)
22. buzz (for bee)
23. ruff-ruff (dog sound)
24. bye
25. uck (for truck)
26. teeth
27. bus
28. hoo-hoo (owl sound)
29. owl
30. brush
31. Pooh
32. roar (lion sound)
33. mommy (different from mama!)
To give you an idea of how fast he is learning new words, the last 5 on the list he has learned in the past 24 hours!
Here's a few more pics...
--C.



3 Comments:
Strawberry?? Check him out with a 3-syllable word at age one!! Go Peyton, Go Peyton...
Love,
Dee
Hey, showers are a luxury when you have 2 babies!
Yikes -- I just discovered that I posted this comment on the wrong post.....
I'm proud to share the 8 spot with Ken, but I'm a little concerned that P. is actually calling me a pumpkin...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home